BE AN ARTIST THIS SUMMER
For Participants to:
- Acquire basic knowledge of fine art including art theory, craftsmanship, characteristics of materials, and usage of tools for art creation
- Understand the end-to-end art development process by co-creating artworks with practicing professional artists
- Develop an art appreciation attitude, aesthetic sense and character
- Create and bring home their own unique artworks under the guidance of professional artists
- Adults – to explore fine art in affordable and accessible ways
- Working professionals – to create artworks in leisure time
- Teenagers - to learn art and interact with professional fine artists
- Parents – to spend happy moments with children through co-creation of art
Our Artists/ Instructors
- Our Artists (~age 25-45) all possess strong academic background in fine art and design (Bachelor Degree or above). They are professional artists, specializing in sculpture, ceramics, painting and photography, who had studied and exhibited overseas.
- Our Art Director is a seasoned professional artist with extensive experience in art education, curation, consulting and event management. He is currently a lecturer at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University with his artworks exhibited in various countries.